Topic 1.3 Measurements, Solutions, & Calculations
Upon completion of this module topic, you should:
1. be able to explain the procedure of weighing out solids.
2. be able to explain the procedure of measuring liquids and mixing them.
3. be able to explain the procedure of measuring the pH of a solution.
4. be able to convert metric measurements into scientific notation.
5. be able to calculate the Molarity of a liquid given the formula weight.
6. be able to explain how to make a dilution factor of 1:10 from a concentrated stock solution.
|< Prev||Next >|